ERP Software Implementation Consultants are responsible for providing a consultative approach to the successful and timely implementation of our ERP software at manufacturing clients' sites.
Successful candidates must demonstrate excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate complex technical information to others.
- Analysis of clients' business requirements and objectives and working with them to meet those objectives
- Assess clients' needs for software training and implementation services
- Application configuration, implementation and data conversion
- Train users in application use and/or configuration
- Assist clients in application testing and rollout
- Recommend business process improvements
- Analyze and specify application enhancements
- Meet minimum monthly utilization percentage
- Familiarity with manufacturing environments required
- Hands-on implementation experience required
- Experience implementing or utilizing ERP systems required
- Strong problem solving ability
- Training and customer service skills
- Familiarity with large database programs
- Consulting experience in a technology field
- Accounting experience preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
You can compare max 4 products.